Fri, Sep 10|
National Level Essay Writing Competition 2021
Register Now and Submit your entries by 24 Sept. 2021 (11:59 PM)
Time & Location
Sep 10, 2021, 1:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Sep 24, 2021, 11:00 PM GMT+5:30
About the Event
1. राष्ट्र निर्माण में मातृभाषा का महत्व
Importance of a Mother Tongue in building a nation
(For Junior Category :- Grade 6 - Grade 8 Students)
Word Limit: 400-500 words
2. भाषा - संस्कृति का प्रतिबिम्ब
The Language - A reflection of the culture
(How does a language reflect the culture of any nation/community)
(For Senior Category :- Grade 9 - Grade 12 Students)
Word Limit: 500 - 700 words
Download Rules & Regulations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aAf-VyvDXFrJaS3CtI5jq074r-YRgFXT/view?usp=sharing
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1: Register yourself on our online portal as soon you decide to participate in this competition. (https://www.e-j.org.in/events-1/essay-writing-competition-2021)
- Step 2: Pay the Registration Fee via Paytm/G-Pay/NEFT Only on (+91-9896879722.) and share the snapshot of the transaction via whatsapp on the above mentioned number.
- Step 3: After registration, our team will issue you a Participation ID with an upload link.
- Step 4: After receiving your participation ID, you may submit your entry on our online portal in PDF format only (Make a single file for all pages and submit. Do not submit multiple files for multiple sheets.)
- Relevance of the theme : - connection & significance of the issue being discussed
- Comprehensiveness :- How complete and detailed the writer’s expositions of the topic
- Originality : - Uniqueness, Novelty and authenticity of ideas
- Insights: - A fresh way of looking at things, critical view of the subject.
- 2 Mega Winners (1 from each category)
- 2 Winner Awards (1 from each category)
- 1st Runner-up (1 from each category)
- 2nd Runner-up (1 from each category)
- 10 Consolation Prizes (5 from each category)
Note: - Participation Certificate will be awarded to all the participants.
Rules & Regulations:
- This competition is open only for grade 6 - grade 12 students.
- All entries must be submitted on our online portal.
- A participant can send only one entry.
- Entry should be original. Copied entries won’t be considered.
- Content of the essay should not violate any provision of the Indian copyright act.
- Experience-Japan does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations.
- Do not mention Author’s contact details etc. on the body of the essay sheet.
- Participants need to make sure to mention their issued Participation ID & Name only on the top of the essay writing sheet.
- Experience-Japan reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition.
- Any dispute or any issue related to this competition would be decided by Experience-Japan, which will be final and binding.
- No request relating to claims of re-evaluation of the entries will be entertained.
- The decision of the jury team will be final and binding to all the entries.
- At any stage of evaluation, if an entry is found violet the guidelines, the entry will be removed from the evaluation process, without giving any intimation.
- The Essay can be submitted in Hindi/English only.
- Registration Fee:100 Rs. (Per Entry)
- Entries should be neatly hand-written.
- Last date to submit entries: 24 September 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Result for the contest will be announced on October 2nd, 2021.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us @ +91-9896879722.